Sunday, December 30, 2012

I WRITE (KWAME WRITE & ASOM DWE)

It all started when Asom Dwe (@saygyka on twitter) tweeted a line starting with "I write.." at me(@kwamewrite), I replied by following suit and it got more entertaining as creativity flowed like an open tap..

Empress @Saygyka
I write, etching on the rounded corners of your heart - first bloody then scar healed - so that long after i am gone, I remain @KwameWrite



Empress @Saygyka
@KwameWrite i write, paring skin from flesh, revealing quivering vulnerability to be - neither shameful nor pitiable but strength



Empress @Saygyka
@KwameWrite i write, distilling whisky flavored memories - purifying impurities, til clearness drips, chilled by time.



Empress @Saygyka
@KwameWrite i write, frantically spinning webs dewy w/ promise; mists of hope rising from sodden dreams as reality's sun burns, burns, burns



Empress ‏@Saygyka
@KwameWrite i write, knowing momentary relief as emotions unleashed, release....me



Empress ‏@Saygyka
@KwameWrite i write, to escape the prison of my humanity, soaring above mundanity reaching ever toward divinity



Empress ‏@Saygyka
@KwameWrite i write, tripping over words, spread about like so many diamonds on a velvet sky; picking this then that, smiles tugging lips


3 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I love the richness in the words. Colorful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dela my exact words. The taste of your thought are very nutritious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!
    (@saygyka)

    ReplyDelete